Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Auspexa

15-10-2013

I'll choose tank soraka and go mid with it, what you gonna do about that? Or what if the champion I've chosen is banned?

Solash

15-10-2013

I still don't understand how you'd be able to do 5 man jungle...

faxïty

15-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Path of Night View Post
I'll choose tank soraka and go mid with it, what you gonna do about that? Or what if the champion I've chosen is banned?
It is blind pick normal.. There is absolutely noting about this that hints at it being draft.

ßroseidon

15-10-2013

Hey all of you,

could everyone just stop flaming? Players begged for that since years and now when riot finally makes it happen everyone loses their mind about how they force the meta..
Riot just pls make this avaliable for ranked Solo/DuoQ by just picking your role and get matched.(pls answer if that is possible and if not why not. Thank you

THANK YOU RIOT , WAITED SO LONG FOR THAT!!!!

Dr Poro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

15-10-2013

Quote:
It's not going to be used in ranked queues yet and will be a seperated queue at first (probably to replace blind pick later). You should read the red posts in this thread.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the green V and the red X means that you can deny people from joining your team.

BrokiZoli

15-10-2013

Quote:
I doubt they can do anything about that, but if you do that, you can be sure to get atleast 4 reports in that game.

Lord Auspexa

15-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by faxïty View Post
It is blind pick normal.. There is absolutely noting about this that hints at it being draft.
Who the hell cares then... lol.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

15-10-2013
6 of 30 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevard View Post
Are there any plans for special kind of punishments for people that agree to play support, for example, and pick AP Zyra mid?
The way the system works is you select a Champion ahead of joining the queue. I love bruisers, I typically only play them and so I would pick a Champion from my fun pool and that will be my Champion. This will be a whole new queue and experience when it comes to joining a game, so I'd try to think of it as something very fresh rather than in the context of the current Normal Queue.

JustLoseIt

15-10-2013

I got some questions about this system.

1. How does this system work in draft modes. What happens when I joined queue with Ahri, but this Champion gets banned? Wouldn't it be smarter to remove the "prefered champion pick" and just call the lane?

2. Will there be a reason to Report guys who break this rules by joining queue as a support, but picking a top lane Champion instead?

But this system looks instersting and I would support anything that reduces the amounf of flaming pre-game and makes the game more enjoyable.

Great Suggestion, Riot

EDIT: the second question was answered already.

Digitalx15

15-10-2013

waiting for the next patch of Team Builder when you'll be able to chose the other 4 champs too Kappa