EUW: platform login problems affecting Germany, Spain and UK

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot tmx

Live Services Manager - Europe

09-10-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners,

We're aware of the login issues that are observed in the EUW platform today. The login error is not related to Riot infrastructure and should not be combined with our recent chat instabilities. We already know that there is a common routing issue with ECIX (European Commercial Internet Exchange) in Germany, and that this directly impacts various internet providers in some EU countries. We confirmed issues with O2 and Alice/Hansenet in Germany, as well as some Spanish and UK providers that use the O2 network. We recently noticed the same issue on September 28th, and today it started again around 10am GMT.

Player are experiencing these problems:

- No login possible, seeing attempts 1,2,3, etc.
- Some players manage to login after a while, but they get disconnects in the champion selection.
- Players making it through the champion selection are sometimes unable to connect to the actual game

Unfortunately this is beyond Riot Games at this moment and we're not able to do anything on our side. We really hope this will be fixed quickly, last time it took them around 7 hours to mitigate. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Vanafras

09-10-2013

Right now I'm not getting any of the above, got into game. But now I'm in game I keep getting "trying to reconnect" message, been stuck on it for 5 minutes now =/ Thanks for posting about it anyway.

Ashz09

09-10-2013

O2 are rubbish any way.

I'm glad i am on virgin .

Keep us informed thoe you are doing a good job lately . That will keep most of us happy!

Clunch

09-10-2013

Thx for the information Riot tmx. I hope Most people can log in back soon.

Cruciblious

09-10-2013

Just got into a game, 'game has crashed' message on loading screen. Now can't reconnect, tried about 5 times - keeps saying my firewall is blocking it. Don't even have a firewall!

Fabray

09-10-2013

It works again for me... had the same problem but now everything is fine.

Neonchan

09-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruciblious View Post
Just got into a game, 'game has crashed' message on loading screen. Now can't reconnect, tried about 5 times - keeps saying my firewall is blocking it. Don't even have a firewall!
Windows has a build in Firewall?

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2013

Quote:
This issue is usually caused by 3rd party programs (like LoLReplay), uninstall those.

no flame plz

09-10-2013

hey, thanks for sharing. how does it come to that problems?
looks like im safe.

XLKULU

09-10-2013

Quote:
Same problem was in game and kept getting trying tp reconnect now wont even load.

1234511 ... 20