@Ymir @Riot @Anyone

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dem Crits

07-10-2013

Any bloody programmer can co-ordinate with the NOC and implement this in a week.

The Racoon King

07-10-2013

lel

Arachnes15

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
This is from Brackhar.

To add he said he'd be surprised if we did anything about people who joined the games, but hosting it does require you to do some things that are against the Terms of Use. It looks fun, but it's not stable fun and as he says it can cause problems.

We don't want to stop people having fun, but when you balance that against stability, we have to go for making sure everything is tested and stable.
So the gamemode can be a cause of the chat problems? That would be rather sad

mynameiscrash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

LOL RITO PLS. Just make lol playable on LAN, give us a map editor, make us able to control champs of people that are afk and you will get like 200% more active players.

thanks rito.

GoldAllinMyChain

07-10-2013

Now that i know that is bannable i don't even bother join them since is bugged aswell. But Riot please i already asked for this in a ticket, u need to find a way to implement this sooner or later, becos this gamemode was in Dota and even HoN as it and is really enjoyable. Riot Pls!

Geekenz

07-10-2013

Don't you dare fix oriana, zed or syndra if you make this into a real gamemode. They are to damn fun :P

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

08-10-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

I want to add something to this, nobody has been banned and nobody will be banned for using this while it's still available. It will likely have to go into stealth mode soon, and of course you use it at your own risk as it is not polished.

We'll have more information later, but for now have fun!

Rand10

08-10-2013

@ymir so it is possoble that after a lot of testing 5 vs 5 with the same champs might be a normal game mode?

CM4ker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
I want to add something to this, nobody has been banned and nobody will be banned for using this while it's still available. It will likely have to go into stealth mode soon, and of course you use it at your own risk as it is not polished.

We'll have more information later, but for now have fun!
Wow, so I can modificate my client and go to play punishless?
Or I can only join?

And one more thing, if host has left the creating game and i became new host, I still can start game and it will be work without modification (because first host already made it). Will I be like intruder?

lIllIlIlIlllllIl

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand10 View Post
@ymir so it is possoble that after a lot of testing 5 vs 5 with the same champs might be a normal game mode?
It was intended to be a game mode, just VERY far from finished. So in the future maybe early season 4 it will be released.