Really Riot? Why

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ST0RMB0W

04-10-2013

Why is Championship Thresh a Legacy skin and not a Limited skin? >.>

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

04-10-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST0RMB0W View Post
Why is Championship Thresh a Legacy skin and not a Limited skin? >.>
We're trying to move away from Limited Skins, we have new guys joining all the time and it's always disappointing for them not to have a crack at a skin which is perfect for their personality.

We also have guys who may miss out on it for other reasons and we want to do right by them as well. We know there's people who prize them, but to us it doesn't really outweigh other people having the opportunity to enjoy them.

ST0RMB0W

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
We're trying to move away from Limited Skins, we have new guys joining all the time and it's always disappointing for them not to have a crack at a skin which is perfect for their personality.

We also have guys who may miss out on it for other reasons and we want to do right by them as well. We know there's people who prize them, but to us it doesn't really outweigh other people having the opportunity to enjoy them.
Then how about making all of the other limited skins legacy? I missed out on Silent Night Sona and I really want to have that skin. xD

Toxic Runner

05-10-2013

And i really want Nutcracko.

Solash

05-10-2013

can you AT LEAST put Championship Riven in the legacy vault?

Surrre

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solash View Post
can you AT LEAST put Championship Riven in the legacy vault?
+1

Qontai

05-10-2013

Quote:

THAN MAKE LIMITED SKINS LEGACY ALSO BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE MORE FAIR.
I need my bewitching Nidalee or I will always feel sad..

ST0RMB0W

05-10-2013

Quote:

I mean, if prizing doesn't outweigh other people having the opportunity to enjoy the skins why not bring back the other limited skins that many players missed out on.

Veela Na

05-10-2013

Those skins that are already limited, will they ever become legacy skins?
I feel it's kinda unfair that slightly new players like me never get to have any skins that people who join later can't get, while I have to envy all those players who own for example team spirit anivia <333

Talidel

05-10-2013

Quote:

Why bother having any limited skins at all then?

1234511 ... 17