victorious elise skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ape Gone Mad

28-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncapable View Post
Too bad I already own Elise Kind of weird that she got a second skin while 5 other champions are older than her and still don't have a second skin.
Take a look at Evelynn. She only has two (or is it three) 5xx skins.

RazerTip

28-08-2013

you can get to gold easily.
around 50-100 games needed with or without luck.
getting to plat and diamond is a tad bit harder.
people in gold are just as bad as in silver FYI.
ive the pleasure of playing with high plat low diamond on the regular in my normal drafts (360+ wins) and while none of us truly tryhards you can tell if someone got carried to his rank or carried himself.

in other words , dont be afraid of higher elo players they are just humans like you and me and tend to play in a very predictable pattern.

Nyxanna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-08-2013

did they change the sound for quadra kill? she sounded way more excited just now, completely different

OHiei

28-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerTip View Post
you can get to gold easily.
around 50-100 games needed with or without luck.
getting to plat and diamond is a tad bit harder.
people in gold are just as bad as in silver FYI.
ive the pleasure of playing with high plat low diamond on the regular in my normal drafts (360+ wins) and while none of us truly tryhards you can tell if someone got carried to his rank or carried himself.

in other words , dont be afraid of higher elo players they are just humans like you and me and tend to play in a very predictable pattern.
I have more wins than losses and only get 1 LP for win <_< Im at 98 LP atm I hope this gets better at silver or Im doomed

RazerTip

28-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHiei View Post
I have more wins than losses and only get 1 LP for win <_< Im at 98 LP atm I hope this gets better at silver or Im doomed
that means youīre almost there , keep playing and you climb the ladder.
itīs all about playing a lot.
LoL is like riding a bike.
if you stop riding it you get bad at it.
if you ride it a lot youīll make distances you couldnīt have accomplished without the proper biking.

sounds funny but lol is not really a skill game.
itīs about timeinput and making the right decision at the right time.

Desolator287

28-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncapable View Post
Too bad I already own Elise Kind of weird that she got a second skin while 5 other champions are older than her and still don't have a second skin.
Tbh, i thought elise would get a haloween 2013 skin as the 2nd skin along with thresh here. I guess there is another candidate substituting for elise then... wonder who

Arzos

28-08-2013

Im Pretty sure u can do it im Diamond 1 and its rly easy to gold.. if not u get silver + ward skin

Meadhlyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

28-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desolator287 View Post
Tbh, i thought elise would get a haloween 2013 skin as the 2nd skin along with thresh here. I guess there is another candidate substituting for elise then... wonder who
Is Thresh getting a Halloween skin ?

It's my first season playing LoL and I can't complain about Riots decision of making Elise Victorious. A new jungler to my arsenal + a hopefully pretty skin!

N3g4tiVe

28-08-2013

i just wasted 6300 ip 2 weeks ago if there will be released a victorious elise skin.
shoukda bought another champ. fck it

Spine of God

28-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHiei View Post
The reason you're getting so little LP per win is because you've been climbing too fast. You need to play a lot more games in order to gain more LP per match. This system was created to prevent people who might be getting carried or are just in a lucky streak from climb the ranks without deserving the promotion.