"MMR" the meaning and where can I see mine?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIl Stout lII

27-08-2013

"MMR" the meaning and where can I see mine?

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-08-2013

It's pretty much the same as elo was, but it takes the number of played game into account slightly as well...

You can't see it anywhere.

im a burden xp

cH Pinki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirDarts View Post
It's pretty much the same as elo was, but it takes the number of played game into account slightly as well...

Why are you posting here, you completely have no idea what you're talking about

Hey buddy^^ MMR has nothing to do with win-lose-ratio or the amount of games played.

Really lazy guy

27-08-2013

your mmr is approx 951

sirDarts

27-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cH Pinki View Post

Hey buddy^^ MMR has nothing to do with win-lose-ratio or the amount of games played.
Not sure if trolling, or just plain stupid...

Ediwir

Wrenchman

27-08-2013

he's actually right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirDarts View Post

MMR is Riot's variation of the Elo system, but it doesn't take in consideration the amount of games played.
the matchmaking tries to match people in their placement matches with other people in their placement matches, but that's it.

13g3nd

27-08-2013

You can "see It" when you play a game and you say to yourself.
- Omg! This player has OUTPLAYED me! This team has OUTSMARTED me!
Then you "see" that their MMR is higher than yours.

But... It would be nice to see the score somewhere, right?

sirDarts

27-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
he's actually right.

MMR is Riot's variation of the Elo system, but it doesn't take in consideration the amount of games played.
the matchmaking tries to match people in their placement matches with other people in their placement matches, but that's it.
I'm pretty sure it does take played games into account, very slightly... But yeah, cba searching for that, so lets leave it at this.

DuranIchigo

27-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cH Pinki View Post

Not always true since the LP you gain greatly depends on games you have played. So your mmr is kinda taken in account the 1st 100 games or so when you still gain and lose tremendous amounts of LP to get to your ranking faster.

Now i know your tier isnt your mmr but you will have a good idea what your mmr is as soon as you hit a new tier, like going to gold V from silver I, or plat V from gold I. as soon as you hit the new tier you are probably the closest to finding out what your mmr/elo is.

Now checking your elo as soon as you hit a new tier on LOLking would indicate what your elo is.

Remember now that elo/mmr is not equal lolkingscore. lolkingscore is calculated only by your tiers and your tiers are calculated by your mmr/elo, but your mmr is only accurate as soon as you hit a new tier, between division its almost always wrong.

So if you go check out your lolking score now and you have been goldV for a month your lolking score will be wrong. if you have been goldV for a day your lolkinscore will be almost accurate(in a perfect world).

tl,dr

Check on lolkingscore, in a perfect world its correct.

MMr system completely f'd up and elo almost impossible to know.