Ryze 2013 "Harrowing" Skins

Zombie Ryze 38 71.70%
Pirate Ryze 15 28.30%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

NEW: Ryze 2013 Harrowing Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimReaperFreak View Post
Same with riot k-9 nasus and they putted him in store I was pissed when they did it.
He isn't limited, he's special event. Same as Riot Graves and Riot Blitz - Who I think they're bringing back for PAX next month

EU BEAST

25-08-2013

Zombie, but available

YOuMAdBr4H

25-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinola View Post
Haha, okay, beginning I understand your maturity level. 3 of those were for First Win bonus, 1 was trying a new champ. Not that I feel defensive about playing vs bots, you're just clutching at straws to justify your lame threads.

Limited skins don't come back, as far as I can tell they haven't except when opening new servers (talking limited skins, not event skins e.g. Riot Graves), and presumably wont ever until Riot really need the money, which isn't just yet.

Anyway, enough with these internet battles with youngsters, do your research first before opening threads plz, it makes the forums a much tidier place.
he owned you pretty bad ahahahah

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

25-08-2013

Zombie Ryze won't be available again (unfortunately. i didn't buy him when it was time, now i want it )
as for Pirate Ryze, Legacy skins aren't always put back, or scheduled to be put back on sale, but it's definitely possible

ps. i also play a lot of bot games

Jinola

25-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
Zombie Ryze won't be available again (unfortunately. i didn't buy him when it was time, now i want it )
as for Pirate Ryze, Legacy skins aren't always put back, or scheduled to be put back on sale, but it's definitely possible

Lol, I never knew playing bot games was a bad thing, I do it a few times a week.
Sometimes trying out new champions, sometimes because I cba to deal with annoying people. But mostly because first win of the day is guaranteed going to take 20-25 minutes, whereas an actual game can go on for up to 50-60 and I often don't have time to play full games. Oh well, hopefully he'll get the message that Zombie isn't coming back, now that someone with colour in their name has posted.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

25-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinola View Post
Lol, I never knew playing bot games was a bad thing, I do it a few times a week.
Sometimes trying out new champions, sometimes because I cba to deal with annoying people. But mostly because first win of the day is guaranteed going to take 20-25 minutes, whereas an actual game can go on for up to 50-60 and I often don't have time to play full games. Oh well, hopefully he'll get the message that Zombie isn't coming back, now that someone with colour in their name has posted.
bro, protip:
play 3v3 beginner bots with a marksman, it takes at most 8-10 minutes to win, 5-6 if your team helps.
quickest first win you can ever get.

Jinola

25-08-2013

Quote:
bro, protip:
play 3v3 beginner bots with a marksman, it takes at most 8-10 minutes to win, 5-6 if your team helps.
quickest first win you can ever get.
Brotip accepted, you've just saved (10 * How many days I continue farming IP) minutes of my life. Tak.

PopsicleFun

26-08-2013

Quote:

Its ashame that it wont come back

but will Riot have Black Friday agian?

Jinola

26-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsicleFun View Post
Its ashame that it wont come back

but will Riot have Black Friday agian?
They do a lot of a cool sales and bundles. Particularly around the holidays. But again, there won't be previous limited edition skins.
I hope you understand it's because people sometimes buy limited skins because they know it's the only chance they'll get, so if Riot puts them on sale again, those people who bought them originally will feel cheated.
It sucks for people who start playing league later on, I'd love to be able to use Bowser Rammus, but that's part of the fun of it I guess.