@Riot We've had this discussion for a long while.

1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HTX Dnomes

12-08-2013

Now, I could call you names, I could throw any and every vulgar word at you.
I have played this game since the closed beta, both when it was limited to only NA and when you gave out the license for EU to a subpar company, who couldn't even bring 1 year old patches on time.

Now, this is not your fault, you can't be blamed for giving it to a bad company, when League in EU came under your supervision, we all hoped it would be better, and it did, for a few months. We became the butt of all jokes as the was passing by.

Let me summarize the issues:
1. We've NEXT TO NO contact with any Rioter, you have several times stated that EUW is the biggest shard, yet we have no Riot response, all balance thread are in NA, we have no communication at all.

2. The EU server has [This includes both EUNE and EUW] been riddled with issues since inception. EUW has never ever been stable, since the damn release of the server. [I instantly switched to EUW, and it still had all the issues of EU server although on a smaller scale.]. The EUNE server has many ghost issues, but they are even more ignored, a company this big, this rich, this popular, how is this not pathetic at any time of the day. And blaming it on the lack of staff is even more pathetic.

3. Patches, fixes, hotfixes, compensation. We are almost always the last, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE THE BIGGEST REGION? Majority of players suffering, gets the worst treatment... Please do explain this logic.

4. The infrastructure of your game, your client, your forums is inherently bad. And yet you don't do anything to change it. You need not more time than a few google searches, to see how greedy companies end up. Blizzard lost all it's popularity+Reputation with both bad releases in form of D3 and shady policies. Sure it might look cool in the next few years, but when League loses it's popularity, you will have nothing to fall back on. On my own list, you are nothing better than Hi-rez, even though they are garbage as well, the only thing you manage to top them on is communication with the community, although that's not tough.

Now I ask you, if you compare yourself to basically any game under this genre, they are leaps and bounds better than you on a technical level, how embarassing is that? You literally have a bottomless wallet with Tencent's money?

Even though I know Riot is not going to read this, it will only justify my point. And if you are going to prove me wrong on this, it will probably be an atrocious respond by Ymir, whom has lied to EU for several years.

Whether or not I am going to play this game for much more time, it's up to you With every running issue you have going, I am losing more and more of my patience. Mind you, I defended the EU issues before the split, now there is no excuse anymore, you are not an upstarter company, you are in the same league as Valve, if you don't do anything, you will be relegated soon

Pzyazko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2013

agreed and thumbs up

iMasheRz

12-08-2013

10/10 - Gonna bump so Riot can read a reasonable cry out for help, rather than the usual cries of kids threatening with rape and murder.

About 5 Pandas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2013

10/10
*BUMP*

The worst part i hate about EU servers its that we get no attention. The known people from Riot (phreak, morello, etc) only speak to the US community. They do all threads there, all questions they have for community, everything. We are like we don't even exist...

Torden Torben

12-08-2013

i have 2 thumbs but can only give 1, wtf riot?

MegashLoL

12-08-2013

Megash signs
upvote ^

Hum1

Recruiter

12-08-2013

10/10

Elodien

12-08-2013

amen

Pain in the asss

12-08-2013

*Valve VS Riot Live*

We are 5 minutes in, and it looks like Riot already started out great, it's playerbase is growing immensely.

uhhhhhhhhhh, Riot's servers are lagging again, this should easily be resolvable, as they just got got the Tencent buff.

Valve, puts out the DotA 2 beta test, it does immense damage to Riot, luckily they just managed to teleport back to safety. Riot's playerbase is immense, they can't possible **** this up.

Valve consistently pumps out new features, but this should be no trouble for Riot, they are still even with them in terms of gold per minute, and their playerbase is much bigger, this looks well in long-term.

WHAT IS RIOT DOING? THEY ARE THROWING THEIR ENTIRE LEAD AWAY? WHY?? It seems like Riot got replaced by some greedy businessmen? If they don't turn this around, they might have to face relegation and the possible termination of their pro career, what will Riot do in this situation?

LynetteMotte

12-08-2013

just lost 22 points again due to lags <3... no it wasn't just me.. my team and also the enemy team lagged..

it didn't happen for the first time.. i lost my promo last week thanks to lags

i never got back to that point. i am only losing ever since.. it... jinxed somehow..

1234511 ... 50