Hi, I'm WizardCrab, the new eCommerce Associate

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

11-07-2013
1 of 21 Riot Posts

Hey all!

I'm the new associate in eCommerce here at Riot and I wanted to make my presence on the forums known! I'm happy to talk about anything regarding the semi-weekly champion and skin sales, F2P rotations, new flexible cost bundles, life, football (American), curling, why water chestnuts are the worst, why League needs more Crab-type champions, dogs, cats, the growing issue of crab underrepresentation in today's governments, mini golf, advantages of walking sideways, and I suppose League of Legends. Or whatever.

I'd first like to let you in on a couple of changes regarding the semi-weekly champion and skin sales. I'd like to make the selection criteria a little more transparent. First off, every champion sale will include:

• 1 975 RP champion
  • 1 880 RP champion
  • 1 790 RP or lower champion

The skins sales will be a little more complicated, so bear with me. Skin sales will now generally follow a pattern over the course of 2 weeks (4 sales):

• Sale 1

o   975 RP skin

o   750 RP skin

o   520 RP skin

• Sale 2

o   975 RP skin

o   1350 RP skin

o   520 RP skin

• Sale 3

o   975 RP skin

o   750 RP skin

o   520 RP skin

• Sale 4

o   975 RP skin

o   975 RP skin

o   520 RP skin

This is our attempt to fulfill two main goals with the sales. The first is to get through all of the eligible champions and skins within a semi-reasonable amount of time. The second is to avoid having some weeks of all high tier item sales followed by weeks of all low tier item sales. We would like a more moderate spread every week, and think you might like that too.

I also wanted to let you know that we are planning on releasing some 1350 RP skins in the coming months. With these releases we currently plan on having an initial sale for the first few days at 975 RP.

Anyway, feel free to use this thread to discuss the new sales system or ask me questions about anything (especially the topics above)!

Champagnee

11-07-2013

Hello Mr Crab, I have a question, has this schedule already begun or is it scheduled to begin in the coming weeks?

SÓlenced

11-07-2013

SPIRIT GUARD UDYR WHERe

eN Senticall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2013

Hello mister wizardcrab

SPIRIT GUARD UDYR WHERe

Pyre

11-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagnee View Post
Hello Mr Crab, I have a question, has this schedule already begun or is it scheduled to begin in the coming weeks?
^this

Dragonome

11-07-2013

Hello, and welcome

Without further ado;
SPIRIT GUARD UDYR WHERe

IMR Meh

11-07-2013

Hello

I got a question, what would you name a cat? A girl cat.

Poro Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2013

more legendary sales! we need epic buys!

Killer Monkey

11-07-2013

Welcome, and don't let the community scare you :/
Good Luck, you will need it

DominoNo

11-07-2013

Hello mister crab.

How are you today?

1234511 ... 20