the god damn riot buss need a security man!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

05-07-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onii View Post
so after u drink ur morning coffie, u go wait about 1min for the Riot Buss.
when u get on the buss, suddenly a guy yells i want to sit on the drivers seat or i swear to god i will blow this whole god damn buss up!
Ur like wtf? can this guy even drive? If i stay, im stuck on this buss for 20+ minutes with this crazy ******* and if im lucky he wont go all suecidal on me and make me loose 20 points of damage. But if im gonna get out i need to jump off the ****ing moving buss and take 3 or 10 points of damage and just lay there and wait for 6 or 30 min for the next ride to pick me up?.

why god why? does not the riotbuss hire a riotguard that sits just by the buss door? when some crazy ******* yells "i want to drive or ill blow myselfe up" all the other ppl on the buss can have the option to rais their vote, and then he will get kicked off the buss before the buss even starts mooving?? then the innocent ppl dont have to suffer the consenquenses of theese crazy ******* ppl.. no?

yeah im sry for the stupid english ><
It will be a grim totalitarian future should every bus have its own system of entry allowance.

Imagine trying to board and being roughly handled by a trio of brutish looking fellows in Teemo shirts, their shovel sized hands twitching in a sugar induced shake that promises violence.

"I'd like to go to Win Town," you may say.

"Sorry this bus only goes to Feedville," they laugh, whooping and hollering as they press their vote sticks to on and beat you down. Through the window as your eyes close and you fade into unconscious you see a solitary passenger, discomfort at your rude handling plain upon his furrowed brow.

He doesn't speak out, he wants to go to Win Town, and the savage handling of a stranger is not worth his time.

A thousand buses along a rain swept road, every engine roaring and pungent smoke pumping from rusty exhausts. They never leave Lobby Avenue, they can't because the buses never fill with people pure enough, with people strong enough or beautiful enough to live up to the ideals of those who ride on them. Outside every bus a queue, and on every bus a purity test that no man can pass.

Stagnant and angry in the storm, humanity weeps.

WobblySáusage

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
It will be a grim totalitarian future should every bus have it's own system of entry allowance.

Imagine trying to board and being roughly handle by a trio of brutish looking fellows in Teemo shirts, their shovel sized hands twitching in a sugar induced shake that promises violence.

"Sorry this bus only goes to Feedville," they laugh, whooping and hollering as they press their vote sticks to on and beat you down. Through the window as your eyes close and you fade into unconscious you see a solitary passenger, discomfort at your rude handling plain upon his furrowed brow.

He doesn't speak out, he wants to go to Win Town, and the savage handling of a stranger is not worth his time.

A thousand buses along a rain swept road, every engine roaring and pungent smoke pumping from rusty exhausts. They never leave Lobby Avenue, they can't because the buses never fill with people pure enough, with people strong enough or beautiful enough to live up to the ideals of those who ride on them. Outside every bus a queue, and on every bus a purity test that no man can pass.

Ho my god haha

/trhead

Erfanz

05-07-2013

Quote:
It will be a grim totalitarian future should every bus have it's own system of entry allowance.

Imagine trying to board and being roughly handle by a trio of brutish looking fellows in Teemo shirts, their shovel sized hands twitching in a sugar induced shake that promises violence.

Perhaps a bus engineer can think of something in between purity tests and bus kidnappings.
Perhaps some form of break on the bus that where if 4 out of the 5 passengers want to stop the bus , the bus stops. Thered have to be some arrangement for the vacation goers - whom always travel in group, but it just might work!

Im sure bus engineers realise that the best solution is always found somewhere between the extremes of a spectrum. .. .. a spectrum of bus.

Beats29

05-07-2013

Took me a bit, but I finally understand it. Pure Genius, +1.

bioware

05-07-2013

But people , can't we all take a moment and consider the "Riot Buss" Idea. I mean GOD I WANT TO RIDE ON THE RIOT BUSS.

Please Riot make this happen, I'll be a happy man.http://i.imgur.com/2w84Ikx.jpg

iPredicted

05-07-2013

Toasting in epic bread

General Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Quote:

ok, so i dont want to write stories and alegories and stuff,

but that would be solved if whole premades teams vote would count as one, which would be average of their votes. so for example 3 premade +1 random + 1 random, 3 premades vote kick 1. random, but 1 random doesnt so its a a draw so no kick. if two premades vote for and one against lets say, its still one fote for in total. if two premades vote against, and one for, it is then against.
same goes for solo q. 2 poeple are premade, they vote for, but they need 2 more randoms to be for to be able to kick someone since their vote is counted as one ,and you would need 75%+ as in game.

It could be abused as when you dont like your team setup, but you could implement "kick vote scanner" for people who try to kick others more than "usual" as you do with tribunal reports, and other measure for people that kick someone could be that for example they have to wait 5 minutes to queue again, but at least they dont lose lp and mmr. person kicked would get lets say some more minutes penalty.
If some poeple get votekicked above average, than you could find that out aswell and they could have aswell punishment because of toxic behaviour in champ select.

cheers

Chunderbolt

05-07-2013

Quote:

Poetry. Art at its finest.

Onii

05-07-2013

Quote:

hahaha an epic reply i see ur point, but something must be done i was just putting it out there to get attention to the matter at hand

Onii

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bioware View Post
But people , can't we all take a moment and consider the "Riot Buss" Idea. I mean GOD I WANT TO RIDE ON THE RIOT BUSS.

Please Riot make this happen, I'll be a happy man.http://i.imgur.com/2w84Ikx.jpg

hahah dat buss! tad bit to colorfull no?