Why is Aatrox in the League of Legends anyway? [Lorewise]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hidori Sama

24-06-2013

Hi, from the moment RIOT announced Aatrox, to the moment he was released I can't seem to find an answer to this question. Why would Aatrox want to join in the League of Legends, since he can just as easily wreak havoc in the outer world? He is kinda like minigod, so why bow to the Institute of War? Did he pass through this dark room, that every champion has to pass through in order to get approved for League? Don't get me wrong I like the whole idea behind the champion, I even already bought it, but there are some things that have been kinda overlooked Thank you in advance for your answers

vynzs

24-06-2013

Why ?
Because he's in love with Tryndamere of course !

Yesiamaduck

24-06-2013

Why?
Because the women have unusually large breasts in the league of legends.

Pottery Set

24-06-2013

Because they called his work a hackjob

Hidori Sama

24-06-2013

Top notch answers all of them

SilentK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2013

Its just a sad excuse of a "light fighter" with a truly cool backstory to be honest, but the reality is that if this guy we are playing now would be the guy in that story, **** would had gone soooooooooooooo differently, the enemy would be more like "why is this guy still trying to poke me with his sword, he won't die, but he's getting really annoying pointing that thing to me" ... "just ignore him, he might go away"

Hidori Sama

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentK View Post
Its just a sad excuse of a "light fighter" with a truly cool backstory to be honest, but the reality is that if this guy we are playing now would be the guy in that story, **** would had gone soooooooooooooo differently, the enemy would be more like "why is this guy still trying to poke me with his sword, he won't die, but he's getting really annoying pointing that thing to me" ... "just ignore him, he might go away"
Wuut ?

Zalodu

26-06-2013

I want to know this as well! :/

Grenade Parade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-06-2013

I'm guessing because the most influential people on the face of Runeterra are all congregated into one area. The best way to cause ripple effects and cause problems in the known world, is to stir it up at the "peace" settlement the league provides. It takes one person to make an impact there, and the more of an impact he can make, the more anger and strife he can inflict on the world which is his aim. I'm sure he could stir up trouble elsewhere, but when the leaders of armies are all battling it out on the rift, it's tantalizing for someone like him.
My two cents