Listen to us Riot, please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hazo Buzo

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHole95 View Post
what ip boosts ?? what skin ?? and what RP ?? i can't see nothing
I was just Generalizing the problem at hand. And come on, RiotGames is extremely predictable, there bound to do what they have done in the past and expect everyone to love them again. For once the EUW community is coming together and realizing the neglect in which RiotGames is giving us. This might be a rare chance for Riot to actually listen to us and address the neglect and the general unrest of the EUW community. For once We might see a Change for us, and hopefully a change for the better.

GrimReaperFreak

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demorphic View Post
Hawt Dawg you make some very good points.

This period of disrupted service has been incredibly frustrating for all concerned. Nobody wants it, and a large number of people are working on fixing the root cause.

Currently updates are being posted here

In brief, we are in the process of deploying a patch with the aim of putting this issue to bed finally.
From a risk perspective EUW will be patched outside of peak hours. The service status thread will be updated as and when more info is available.
But riot guy can you pls anwer me? why did korea got a rare skin plus champ plus ip boost? and their problems were only for two days we have these problems 14 days already have it been fixed no have we got something no but korea problem fixed in 2 days plus rare skin plus champ plus ip boost.

Grashnuth

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrlaendarn View Post
Am I the only one thinking that the server working properly and without any issues is enough of a reward?
I agree with that, but as an online game it should ALWAYS work or have a very little downtime,

BlackHole95

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerSPTLGHT View Post
And what about any compensations?

Why did Korea get a ****ing skin with 10 boost and we don't get nothing?
don't forget the 1k RP

fr33noob

30-05-2013

Hmmm, Did NA and Korea really get free stuff?

Don't get me wrong...I don't particularly want free stuff but if they did get it....then it's more about principal than anything else.
Why them and not us? Where is the silver lining and reasoning?

Also, The red posts here pointed out, if you wan't to keep track of updates, look at the updates page.

I can't complain with what he said but i also feel that the moderators ( red posts) are afraid to reply to us without being shot in the leg.
This is what i think is happening. I was suprised to see no answer to "why no fnatic skins if there are TPA"

A simple, "we haven't got around to that" or "we are in season 3 so 2 was more potent to make". Any of those answers would work but there is not a single red willing to post and it makes it look like they are afraid of the community.

Its not a good look.

SummonerSPTLGHT

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHole95 View Post
don't forget the 1k RP
what 1k rp? You're joking right?

GrimmKat

30-05-2013

i just wanna know why we cant get any compensation , while the other regions does...

Demorphic

European Community Manager

30-05-2013
3 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarTooDeadly View Post
The official red response is very much appreciated, so thank you for that.

I think I speak on behalf of many people here in saying has there been any consideration of forms of compensation? I know it sounds greedy but with the whole Korea thing causing a stir insight would be appreciated.
It's not greedy, and as you know we have compensated live services issues many times in the past.
Critically, we always need to ensure that any current issue is resolved before taking any further steps. As it stands we still have not managed to fully resolve this issue. We are in the process of rolling out a patch which will hopefully put this to bed. We will be updating you in the Service Status forum when this patch is ready to hit EUW.

BlackHole95

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerSPTLGHT View Post
what 1k rp? You're joking right?
i don't like joke on RP <.<

Meppho

30-05-2013

Quote:
From a risk perspective EUW will be patched outside of peak hours.
In short we still know nothing, plus this part seems fishy.
The server is unstable, but instead of patching as soon as possible to fix the issues, we'd better wait until we're out of peak hours.

Plus, this made me laugh a bit.
Quote:
As a brief update, we deployed a planned fix (as discussed by Riot TMX) to Philippines.
The next planned patch will go out to our NA platform.
Once EU is out of peak hours, we will be looking at patching European platforms.
I hope I got this wrong, but it seems like the "server fix" patch is going live first in NA, and then, we yet don't know when, in Europe?