[Bug] Playing with 1000 Resists! With Video!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H4uZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2013

So, this happened during an ESL tournament, Custom game tournament code. I had the bug in which you stop seeing the loading progress for everyone and the game starts without you.
I Alt+F4, go to the client and reconnect to the game. All is fine, till the "30 seconds to minions spawn" and I get 1000 extra resists. I only noticed when the other team paused the game and complained xD

Since this was a tournament, we restarted the game, but this could be completely game breaking on ranked!

Audio is in Portuguese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NluDFDfJE7E

Mister Fortune

29-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4uZ View Post
So, this happened during an ESL tournament, Custom game tournament code. I had the bug in which you stop seeing the loading progress for everyone and the game starts without you.
I Alt+F4, go to the client and reconnect to the game. All is fine, till the "30 seconds to minions spawn" and I get 1000 extra resists. I only noticed when the other team paused the game and complained xD

Since this was a tournament, we restarted the game, but this could be completely game breaking on ranked!

Audio is in Portuguese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NluDFDfJE7E
That is INTENDED.

You know global ults? Ezreal's, or Karthus' for example. That way, global ults cannot kill disconnected players, because of 1000 extra resists while disconnected.

Imagine this: 40 minutes into the game, while u stay in base DCed (from start), enemy team should not be even fed to kill you with just one global ult. Because, Karthus' R does 550 + 65% AP damage at lvl 3, and you STILL have 500 health with about 30 magic resist, because of lack of laning experience

Mister Fortune

29-05-2013

Wow, I just saw that video, it seems I did not understand you properly
But my reply anyway can be useful to other players not knowing this.

Your video is EPIC Your resists did not go down after reconnect, so it's clearly some kind of a bug. Ezreal and Blitzcrank did not even touch you...

BTW, what's that LOL interface you are using? Looks nice and clean.

H4uZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2013

It is FoxeUI v6.1 Season 3 Patch 3.7
And the bug was annoying since as you can see from me trying to auto ezreal, the game was trying to send me to base all the time like I was afk

Wolfmandave83

29-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4uZ View Post
It is FoxeUI v6.1 Season 3 Patch 3.7
And the bug was annoying since as you can see from me trying to auto ezreal, the game was trying to send me to base all the time like I was afk
Which proves its a bug due the game thinking your still dc/d etc thus not removing the free 1000 whilst dcd protection

Rughaar

29-05-2013

AHAHAHAHAHA

martx1

30-05-2013

this should be fixed