Unable to login anyone else?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElixR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-05-2013

wtf is this ****

Iznogud

23-05-2013

same problem here, this morning i played some games

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\***i>nslookup prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
Server: CasaMM-Tomato
Address: 192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
Address: 66.150.148.30

5/23/2013 18:52:40.355 [WARN] com.riotgames.pvpnet.system.boot.actions.Initializ eIMEAction RiotApplication.initializeIME: Disabling IME support since IME conversion mode not specified.
5/23/2013 18:53:18.623 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.module.services. RemoteObjectGenerator 0001 ChannelSet ChannelFaultEvent: [ChannelFaultEvent faultCode="Channel.Connect.Failed" faultString="error" faultDetail="undefined url:'rtmps://prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com:2099'" channelId="my-rtmps" type="channelFault" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
5/23/2013 18:53:18.627 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.module.services. lcds.LcdsErrorHandler 0001 Error | createOnErrorHandlingProxy: exception fault: Send failed
5/23/2013 18:53:18.627 [WARN] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.module.services. lcds.LcdsErrorHandler 9005 RemoteObjectGenerator: createOnErrorHandlingProxy: unhandled exception ChannelFaultEvent

Rincewind

Senior Systems Administrator

Follow Rincewind on Twitter

23-05-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

I would recommend you do the following.

1) kill/remove lolreplay. There are anecdotal reports of this software causing problems. Please reboot after doing this.
2) Connectivity to the servers can be verified by the following steps.

If you succeed in steps 1,2,3 and fail on step 4 please verify that you get 66.150.148.30. when you run nslookup on prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com. If you continue to have problems after having the right DNS entry, you are running into a problem that we are experiencing at Riot's end. You should be able to login within 10-15mins after that.

gaddzp

23-05-2013

it seems that riot just aren't configuring their patches too well for windows 8.

ever since Sejuani patch I have had awful problems with the client and logging.

up till today's patch i have had to follow a rediculous ritual of opening all my internet browsers before i try to log in.

if i don't do this i cant log in ; authentication is unsuccesful. after weeks of following this particulatly ritual, i now cannot log in...at all. GG riot.

MsMelk

23-05-2013

@Rincewind Iv followed each step, and i get past 1,2,3 and fail at 4. I also get this message on nslookup

So should I now just wait 15 minutes or what? Been working on this problem all day now.

Best Nida╬ee EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-05-2013

Hi summoners,

I was kicked from the game last hour. Now I try to log in but I got a 700mb patch. I restarted my pc but there is still the patch. any help for me?

Im The Best Vi

23-05-2013

I couldnt load my game, so I will get a leave mark for this. Riot, ensure that it wont come to Tribunal. I dont know how to fix this, so please explain in simpler words!

Tyagrin

23-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
I would recommend you do the following.

1) kill/remove lolreplay. There are anecdotal reports of this software causing problems. Please reboot after doing this.
2) Connectivity to the servers can be verified by the following steps.

If you succeed in steps 1,2,3 and fail on step 4 please verify that you get 66.150.148.30. when you run nslookup on prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com. If you continue to have problems after having the right DNS entry, you are running into a problem that we are experiencing at Riot's end. You should be able to login within 10-15mins after that.
I can connect to every server but the fourth. NSLookup gives me the right IP. Haven't been able to log in in over an hour.

Bullitv11

23-05-2013

Thats all i get, Ill have to send an email to riot soon as i dont udnerstand what your trying to tell me to do, everyone else gets alot of information to post and i get 5 lines which looks wrong...???
DNS server handling your query: localhost
DNS server's address: 127.0.0.1#53

Bladestorm Zed

23-05-2013

test1 : error
test2 : weird codes
test3 : error
test4 : error

WTF?