Champion Spotlight: Ashe, the Frost Archer

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

13-05-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

<div class="cs-body"><div class="article-large-media" ><div class="media-youtube-video media-youtube-1"> <iframe class="media-youtube-player" width="575" height="323" title="AsheCSFINAL_EN" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mSbMQ5xDnEg?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>Video of AsheCSFINAL_EN</iframe></div></div> <p>With the Freljord event coming to a close, this edition of the Champion Spotlight focuses on one of the leaders of the three tribes. Take aim with a giant frozen arrow and focus your enemies into frigid oblivion as Ashe, the Frost Archer.</p><p>With her full suite of crowd-control and utility, Ashe has the ability to harass in lane and deliver high-impact damage complemented by one of the strongest initiates in the game. Ashe demonstrates natural kiting power with Frost Shot, while Volley provides efficient wave clear and Hawkshot's active effect allows her to spot a sneaky gank attempt. Use Enchanted Crystal Arrow to start a fight, or pick off an opponent with a cross-map snipe to end one.</p><p>Check out the video for tips, tricks, and sample runes and masteries for Ashe, an ADC with a chilly disposition.</p> <style type="text/css">.cs-body p { margin:1em 0;}.cs-body img { border: 2px solid #cd8e2f;padding: 1px;margin: 0;max-width: 100%;height:auto;}.cs-body img.borderless {border: 0 none;padding: 0;}.cs-body a {font-weight: bold;}</style></div>

Nundei

14-05-2013

And I here thought Aatrox was out T_T

Please God Whyy

14-05-2013

k

Marcelo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-05-2013

no thanks, that champion seems complicated

AxisOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-05-2013

why ashe?

maretan

14-05-2013

for a second i though she did get a total rework.

thank god they didn't

Eye of Shadow

14-05-2013

Guide how to play ashe:
Get 22 AD RUNE PAGE
masteries 21/9/0
Get janna / Sona / nami as support camp bottom bush and wait for some one to come in
the 22 ad rune page will give you a crit of 224 + 125 from voley + bonus from your support easy first blood with out any risk

If first blood is not obtained then you can free farm wile zoning the 1 enemy left on the lane and the other enemy that escaped will have no flash

Please stop making video's if you do not know how to make them ty

GenerRidicioulus

14-05-2013

Not anothe op ad carry -.-

FruitDeaIer

14-05-2013

FIRST PAGE **** YEAH

Folfire

14-05-2013

Wow this video was so biased, like when Graves turn around instead of fighting, or the Shen ult saving her, or also the part where Vlad decides to run around a tad bit more than he should... I really really like Ashe, but I found this video of bad taste... Shes quite niche, and I would like to see her again in competitive lvl.

12345 ... 8