Ignore Function

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirth

Member

12-01-2011

How does it work? Won't I be able to play with those I ignore because I meet a few people that either just whine, feed, leave, lag out or are in general not a suited teamplayer. I don't want to replay a match with them so is that what ignore does or only ignore in the chat?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chopchop92

Senior Member

12-01-2011

i like to get answer to that too. thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astar├Áth

Senior Member

12-01-2011

You just have them ignored, you can still meet them in another match.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chopchop92

Senior Member

12-01-2011

You can meet them in the same team?
Or just on the opposite team?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirth

Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astar§th View Post
You just have them ignored, you can still meet them in another match.
That blows. I want a player filter. =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanusIn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop92 View Post
You can meet them in the same team?
Or just on the opposite team?
same team is possible too

they should change it though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crtx32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-01-2011

If you ignore them...you won't be contacted by them...but u can get in the same team with them and u won't see what they write in chat...thats all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dumsnut

Senior Member

12-01-2011

I really like the petition that says completely removes the abuse-part of ignoring people to dodge them in games.

Okay, so people ignore someone for a reason, they don't ever want to play together with that person ever again. The people atleast I ignore are so terrible, or such flamers they drag down a whole team, I don't care if someone else gets in the same team as them, but I ignored them cause I don't want to.

Some say "If you can not play with the people you ignore you can dodge them in ranked."
Well, I as so many else, don't want to play TOGETHER with the people we ignore, against, super-fine. Therefore you can't abuse the ignore function.

There is a petition for this on this or US forum, don't remember wich one. I really really hope Riot does something to fix this.
I don't mind longer queues, I have about 50 people ignored. I would not mind longer queues AT ALL if I did not have to play with people I ignored. I would gladly embrace it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirth

Member

13-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
I don't mind longer queues, I have about 50 people ignored. I would not mind longer queues AT ALL if I did not have to play with people I ignored. I would gladly embrace it.
Indeed! Me too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaFantoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

13-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirth View Post
How does it work? Won't I be able to play with those I ignore because I meet a few people that either just whine, feed, leave, lag out or are in general not a suited teamplayer. I don't want to replay a match with them so is that what ignore does or only ignore in the chat?
It doesn't work. I've been placed in teams with people I've ignored before. And guess what? Yup, they still sucked at the game.


12