Server transfer[Red post needed]

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nepster454

31-03-2013

EUW>EUNE will be free on monday ?

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

01-04-2013
2 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Wenneck View Post
So tomorrow ill just take 1 day off league and back on Monday
Hey guys,

Want to clear this up a bit, we have been working on getting NA-EU transfers in and it is almost ready to roll out. However it won't be this Monday for a few reasons.

Those of you who have been around a while know I've been saying this is on its way for a pretty healthy amount of time, don't worry about this being way in the future or being worked on by folk in the mystery mines. It's done and cooked, but like most good meals it needs a little time to stand before we serve it.

Bad analogies aside, we want to have everyone available to make sure everything is kicking ass and that any kinks have been worked out.

I'm personally really happy we have this feature coming, as I was here when we first opened up Europe, I think the first request came from a dinosaur, but it won't be tomorrow. The moment we switch this on you'll see a post from us saying it's finally here

For everyone who has been asking for this, cheers for being patient.

Also, as must be added to anything on such a day this isn't an April Fool! Nobody is that malicious, well maybe Teemo.

Bogus Dreams

01-04-2013

I heard everyone will get a free transfer token ? can you confirm/infirm that?

rafox

Recruiter

01-04-2013

i wonder how it works with elo, will you keep your elo or do you start on 0 rankeds again?

because i got a NA account who has more skins/runepages/champs then both my lvl 30's on euw together.

and if it's free or not cause otherwise ill have to buy rp/refund skins..

really excited about it tho

Glitter balls

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Hey guys,

Want to clear this up a bit, we have been working on getting NA-EU transfers in and it is almost ready to roll out. However it won't be this Monday for a few reasons.

Those of you who have been around a while know I've been saying this is on its way for a pretty healthy amount of time, don't worry about this being way in the future or being worked on by folk in the mystery mines. It's done and cooked, but like most good meals it needs a little time to stand before we serve it.

Bad analogies aside, we want to have everyone available to make sure everything is kicking ass and that any kinks have been worked out.

I'm personally really happy we have this feature coming, as I was here when we first opened up Europe, I think the first request came from a dinosaur, but it won't be tomorrow. The moment we switch this on you'll see a post from us saying it's finally here

For everyone who has been asking for this, cheers for being patient.

Also, as must be added to anything on such a day this isn't an April Fool! Nobody is that malicious, well maybe Teemo.
This is awesome! I've actually been waiting for this but now I have a level 30 with a rank. I have spent well over 200 on each account to. I was wondering would there be a chance, to merge your accounts together, I am sure this has happened to someone else.

rafox

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter balls View Post
This is awesome! I've actually been waiting for this but now I have a level 30 with a rank. I have spent well over 200 on each account to. I was wondering would there be a chance, to merge your accounts together, I am sure this has happened to someone else.
i don't think so i mailed support about it a few months ago since i had 13 runepages, 70 champs and 30+- skins on my na account

Glitter balls

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafoxxxxx View Post
i don't think so i mailed support about it a few months ago since i had 13 runepages, 70 champs and 30+- skins on my na account
It's a shame that because, because I know how you feel. Lets see if a Riot person replies

SirPanty

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froststab View Post
Hey,

Apologies for not updating you all sooner but the transfer service has been down while we have been making an upgrade so that it can handle transfers where the username exists on both servers. We are going to be bringing it back on Monday, we hoped to bring it back sooner but due to the various issues with 3.5 it was delayed so that we could give our full attention and prioritize gameplay issues.

This is a particularly important change for us as it will allow EU players who have been on NA a long time a chance to transfer to EUW/EUNE.
Dear god finally! Will there be a possibility of merging/transfering game content? I have my NA acc siting there idle with all the stuff I bought there (which I simply refuse to buy yet again here for obvious reasons), will I be able to instead of completely transfering the acc, simply having it deleted while having it's content (runes, champs, skins) transfered to this one?

I mean, we've already had people trading stuff around so we know it isn't impossible, might have to be done manually true, but not impossible.

Glitter balls

01-04-2013

Even if we had to submit a ticket to do so, to get the accounts to merge that would be great. Pwetty please Riot <3

Sephtis

01-04-2013

Best news I've had in 2 years.

I can finally bring my Main account to EUW

12345612 ... 24