@Riot, I figured the relation between Zed and Akali

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wtfisthisgamebtw

25-03-2013

I have come to the conclusion that what I'm about to write down here is around 67.63% accurate

(deep breath) here it goes:

Quotes from RiotRunaan, during Zed's AMA
1: "Akali and Kennen remain Zed's enemies, but we have some interesting ideas about Akali's connection to Zed in particular.

Food for thought: Akali's passive is "twin disciplines," her title "the Fist of Shadow" ... hmmmm. : )"

2: "He may have had a "favorite student" at one point... but this particular student is no longer a part of his Order. :O"

3: "Zed thinks Akali is a powerful ninja whose talent is wasted with the Kinkou, and he thinks Kennen is a disgrace."

and, a part from akali's Lore: A prodigal martial artist, Akali began training with her mother as soon as she could make a fist. Her mother's discipline was relentless and unforgiving, but predicated on the fundamental principle: ''We do that which must be done.'' When the Kinkou inducted her into the order at the age of fourteen, she could slice a dangling chain with a chop of her hand. There was no question - she would succeed her mother as the Fist of Shadow."

And here's the conclusion folks, Akali's mother was that favorite student of Zed, and most likely they had a child, and from the lore, it seems akali joined the clan after the Zed's Raid, which could potentially mean...Akali is the daughter of Zed.

I mean, it all would make sense..

Khawz

25-03-2013

:O

arigatou1

25-03-2013

TEEMO is the son of zed and kennen

Wtfisthisgamebtw

25-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by arigatou1 View Post
TEEMO is the son of zed and kennen
very possible, I mean teemo is the root of all that is evil in LoL, he makes void sound like his playground, Brand look like a candle, and make nocturne sound like a wimpy loser.
teemo is the one and only who blinds lee sin (dont bring up hiemer..keep him out for the sake of argument)

DuranIchigo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-03-2013

What if i told you Teemo is a flipen ninja, whey is it that he goes stealth when standing still? no ninja can go stealth in LOL except for akali stupid dome(this is cheating)

arigatou1

25-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfisthisgamebtw View Post
very possible, I mean teemo is the root of all that is evil in LoL, he makes void sound like his playground, Brand look like a candle, and make nocturne sound like a wimpy loser.
teemo is the one and only who blinds lee sin (dont bring up hiemer..keep him out for the sake of argument)
blinding lee sin hahahahaha dude this made me laugh out my balls

Wtfisthisgamebtw

25-03-2013

bump for the unseen blades.

Järnrör2k18

25-03-2013

My mind has been blown.

Pb164

25-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfisthisgamebtw View Post
I have come to the conclusion that what I'm about to write down here is around 67.63% accurate

(deep breath) here it goes:

Quotes from RiotRunaan, during Zed's AMA
1: "Akali and Kennen remain Zed's enemies, but we have some interesting ideas about Akali's connection to Zed in particular.

Food for thought: Akali's passive is "twin disciplines," her title "the Fist of Shadow" ... hmmmm. : )"

2: "He may have had a "favorite student" at one point... but this particular student is no longer a part of his Order. :O"

3: "Zed thinks Akali is a powerful ninja whose talent is wasted with the Kinkou, and he thinks Kennen is a disgrace."

and, a part from akali's Lore: A prodigal martial artist, Akali began training with her mother as soon as she could make a fist. Her mother's discipline was relentless and unforgiving, but predicated on the fundamental principle: ''We do that which must be done.'' When the Kinkou inducted her into the order at the age of fourteen, she could slice a dangling chain with a chop of her hand. There was no question - she would succeed her mother as the Fist of Shadow."

And here's the conclusion folks, Akali's mother was that favorite student of Zed, and most likely they had a child, and from the lore, it seems akali joined the clan after the Zed's Raid, which could potentially mean...Akali is the daughter of Zed.

I mean, it all would make sense..
go watch Santa Barbara if you want some LORES...there are alot of "he is the son of her while her is a grandmother of those and those are not even sister and brother"

or watch indian movies...

Caridor

25-03-2013

I'd love to see some massive lore thing about this, though honestly, its a bit ambiguous