League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Spirit Guard Udyr (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1247767)

The Bomb 19-06-2013 05:28 PM

Spirit Guard Udyr

Who wants this too be the ultimate?

I'm hearing a lot of "The champions bad, I don't want him to get the ult skin"

Which is a shame, I personally LOVE Udyr and would love for this to be the ultimate, what's EUW thought on it? Hoping its the Ultimate?

Also, inb4 Udyr gets the ultimate skins, everyone says he's a bad champion, the skin gets released, everyone plays him, then the forums are full of "NERF HIM, NEEEEEEERF"

TSO Fighter101 19-06-2013 05:35 PM

Nobody really says he is bad, just that nobody plays him...he is really boring to play and there are other champions which have a bigger impact on the game than udyr

Haunting 19-06-2013 05:38 PM

Udyr is a good champion, but I think he is boring to play. But i'm sure his Ultimate skin will be awesome.

GAJO BOM 19-06-2013 05:39 PM

Udyr is good but its very hard to master it but when you do, oh boy.

LightfIame 19-06-2013 05:41 PM

he doesn't fit my playstyile

StrawBerryHD 19-06-2013 05:42 PM

I too hope this will be the ultimate skin because my 2 main junglers are Udyr when I play jungle tank and Nocturne as bruiser

EBChrist 19-06-2013 05:43 PM

Ezreal was considered a trollpick before Pulsefire skin...

IMR Meh 19-06-2013 06:05 PM

Actually, at first, I was hoping at Dragonmaster Swain or something epic, but then I heard it would probably be to Udyr, I was abit disappointed. But now, I just can't wait for him to get it <3
MUCH LOVE TO U UDYR! :3

Implicity 19-06-2013 06:06 PM

Udyr was my first ever jungler, He was the champion I bought to try out the role and I did great with him. He is very strong 1v1, and even 2v1 for that matter, he clears the camps in a blink of an eye and he is tanky as ****.

But, you need take into consideration the following:
1- Udyr can never live up to match the new meta junglers
2- Udyr doesn't have any "OH LOOK IM 874684 YARDS AWAY FROM YOU I'M JUST GONNA CLICK THIS BUTTON AND JUMP IN YOUR FACE"
3- It's very easy to NOT get ganked by Udyr.

Now. Some of you might say that ezreal was considered a troll pick before pulsefire, but you can not forget that his kit is viable as hell.

1- He has a free gap closer / escape in just a few seconds cooldown.
2- He has a low mana cost / CD ranged poke.
3- He has a pretty sweet buff on a low cooldown.
4- He has a global ulti. Although it's a skill shot it's still a global ult, capable of pressuring lanes all over the map.

I think we will see a lot of people playing Udyr after the ultimate skin comes out, that's for sure, however, unless riot somewhat changes his kit, do not expect to see him owning it up in the summoners rift, doesn't matter what elo you play in.

gogita 2011 19-06-2013 06:07 PM

and after few months bludyr(blue udyr )