League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   League of Legends Announcements (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1115252)

DutchMeisteR 02-04-2013 12:54 AM

Just for the people thinking they would get full rune pages.... What the hell where u thinking !!!!!
A rune page is always empty. U have any idea how many runes there are? LoL ...
If u read more into something u want then u learn what it really is... Sigh

Quote:

Hello Dear Summoners!

I dont really know if im the only one here that got fooled on this one, but i thod LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWS! That you WILL get the runes with the page ... I didn't, and all im asking for is my 6300 ip back ... I dont want your STUPID RUNE PAGE if its empty. SO PLEASE LIKE THIS UP SO RIOT CAN SEE!

Great regards

Kr3n4r ( WEST)

Sqeri 02-04-2013 06:04 AM

dear porsche...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kr3n4r (Hozzászólás 11024252)
Hello Dear Summoners!

I dont really know if im the only one here that got fooled on this one, but i thod LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWS! That you WILL get the runes with the page ... I didn't, and all im asking for is my 6300 ip back ... I dont want your STUPID RUNE PAGE if its empty. SO PLEASE LIKE THIS UP SO RIOT CAN SEE!

Great regards

Kr3n4r ( WEST)

dear porsche,

where is my hot chick?
the picture in your commercial clearly showed a hot chick... i want my money back, cause i dont have money for the gas and wouldnt use it
i just bought it for of the hot chick
i dont want your damn car

SO PLEASE LIKE THIS UP SO PORSCHE GIVES ME MY HOT CHICK OR MONEY BACK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimu (Hozzászólás 11015265)
Thank you for the offer riot.. It would still be nice if the offer would be for 2 weeks or sth. like that..
I just bought a champ(I cant refund it) and only had 1600 ep when the offer began.. Now I have 3400k and only 4 days left.. or maybe just say it earlier...

same problem
i bought one rune page lately and playing like hell to ge those 6300 ip now....

Kr3n4r 02-04-2013 08:49 PM

This is bugged.

"Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages."

Im sorry riot, but either it's bugged or the person who wrote it is bugged in the head. Because first of all you dont get ANY runes at all, like it says. Second of all, your support really sucks. Sorry for the bad words, but you don't know how frustrated i am. I asked about if it was bugged, and he starts talking about that he's not allowed to refund and ****. So please riot! Check it up & give people their money back &/or give us the runes. I've been waiting for something to happend, but nothing has. You should really focus more on these things then just GETTING NEW CHAMPS & SKINS 24-7! So people donate etc. Please! Focus on the buggs first of all :)

Great regards!
Kr3n4r ( EU WEST)

Nordjyden 02-04-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kr3n4r (Hozzászólás 11038893)
"Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages."

Im sorry riot, but either it's bugged or the person who wrote it is bugged in the head. Because first of all you dont get ANY runes at all, like it says. Second of all, your support really sucks. Sorry for the bad words, but you don't know how frustrated i am. I asked about if it was bugged, and he starts talking about that he's not allowed to refund and ****. So please riot! Check it up & give people their money back &/or give us the runes. I've been waiting for something to happend, but nothing has. You should really focus more on these things then just GETTING NEW CHAMPS & SKINS 24-7! So people donate etc. Please! Focus on the buggs first of all :)

Great regards!
Kr3n4r ( EU WEST)

Sry but you just misunderstood them. They say that "with this book you can get the most out of your runes" With this they mean you ca use your runes because many people have way too many runes than they have rune pages.

XXXxxxoxoxxxXXX 03-04-2013 02:32 PM

increase the runepages pls

xHomeRx 03-04-2013 05:40 PM

it will be valid including 5th April?

Lyecifer 04-04-2013 01:25 AM

Hi,

Is it now the Bundles tab or the Other tab that really gives 2 pages ?

Thanks

19doppelpunkt32 04-04-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowboard161 (Hozzászólás 10985869)
i wish i didnt buy my fizz yesterday >.>

Fizz is pretty OP and i think you will already have an AP-runpage. :)

19doppelpunkt32 04-04-2013 02:14 AM

ty

Thank you so much Riot! :D Pretty nice idea with the one free runepage. My Account is OP now :D

19doppelpunkt32 04-04-2013 02:15 AM

Other

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyecifer (Hozzászólás 11056383)
Hi,

Is it now the Bundles tab or the Other tab that really gives 2 pages ?

Thanks

It`s in the Other-tab. I got 2 runepages there. ;)